Sunday, September 8, 2013

The 'we cut off my babies hair' and 'the new babys cloth diaper stash' PICTURE Update!!

After 2.5 years, hubs finally wore me down and we chopped off Nolan's gorgeous blonde (long) hair :( He looks quite handsome, but so much older, it makes this pregnant mama a bit teary eyed!




He was such a good boy, not a single complaint the whole time! I was so proud of him and the hair stylist doted on how fantastic he was being <3 p="">

















Why do they have to grow up!?!?!?!









THE CLOTH DIAPER STASH!! This is about 99% of it - I have a couple straggles that may or may not make it in the next month or so, but thats OK I think we will survive :)



This is a mix of Goodmama NB Fitteds, RnR (Rockin Rumps on Hyenacart) Minis, Gorvia NB, Fuzzbunz XS, and Swaddlebees NB. This doesn't include my stack of prefolds or covers (RaR NB Snap Covers).

I think I have another RnR Mini and GM NB on the way at some point.

Hopefully I will have time to update with reviews of each once this LO gets here. It is so hard to find cloth diaper reviews an I would LOVE to be able to help another mama out!


........................and just for fun!!!







My RnR OS/Mini sets!! Have another set OTW too, so I'll need to take an updated picture ;-)















My Goodmama OS/NB Matching Sets. I love matching sets. (not obvious is it??)



No comments:

Post a Comment