Sunday, October 4, 2009

Halfway Through Provera

Day 5 of Provera and man do I feel like crap!! I am bloated, cranky, constantly hungry, multiple headaches, etc.... But I am trying to stay positive!! Hopefully AF will come quickly after I get done with pill number 10 so we can move onto our new cycle and first round of Clomid!! He is starting me on 50 mg which he doesn't think will work, but he doesn't want to start me off on anything higher just in case :) I am okay with that, he says if it doesn't work we bump up until 100 mg and than 150 mg... If it doesn't work at 150 mg he will probably refer me to an RE... Supposed to be getting a S/A done before this cycle starts, but I don't think we are going to have the money... Trying to come up with it, so we will see!

Other than that mess, my life has been pretty uneventful. I am getting so excited and scared at the same time. Excited that this time next month I could be on my way to being a mommy. Scared that the Clomid won't work and we will have too look into other options. None of which we can afford :(
Hubby is being really supportive though and even though I know how much he wants a child he has already acknowledged the fact that it may not be a possibility. I was worried that my possible inability to give him a child may do serious damage to our relationship, but so far he seems okay with it. He says he loves me regardless of the outcome of the next few months =) He is such a sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment