Sunday, April 1, 2012

My First Post Partum Cycle


Not that it's anything anyone is overly interested in, but I feel the need to get a few things out. I started my period after almost 13 months of being gloriously AF free on March 1st. I didn't expect much, but decided to start tracking as a just in case-so that I could an idea of what my body was doing. Everything was going relatively normal (for me) with near positive OPKs, bunch of jagged temps, and a whole lot of random fertile CM. Than on March 26th, something crazy happened!
Thats right, a positive OPK O_O Hubby and I stared in disbelief at what could NOT be happening. I ovulated, ON MY OWN! This was an awesome (albeit unexpected) event. Something we had hoped would happen after having Nolan, but never truely expected. The problem being, we had DTD on the 24th. Meaning we, were unfortunately in the 2WW.
As excited as I was to have ovulated, my emotions led me to scared sh*tless of the possiblity of being pregnant. Yes, I want another baby. No, I do not want another baby NOW. 2 under 2, um.... No thank you O_O Now sitting at 6dpo, awaiting the next 8-9 days until this cycle is over. I am at the mercy of chance at the moment and awaiting the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment