Thursday, April 19, 2012

It's time to LOSE IT!!!

Weight that is!! I started Weight Watchers on Monday... Weighed in at 210 pounds O_o

This week and next I will just be counting points, school is out after next week (finals, yay...) and I'll hopefully be joining a gym. A couple of the ones in our area are offering free trials, so I'm going to give it a go and see how I like it.

I'm going to *try* to remember to log in what I weigh each week to keep myself accountable, but I'm realistic and know I'll probably forget ;) My goal is to loose at least 40 pounds, but preferaby 60! I am SO ready to get this weight off!!

Hubby and I have decided that we will be TTCing #2 at the end of this year (or possibly Jan 2013)!!! There are a few things (finances, birth issues, etc) before it is set in stone, but it's looking ike I will definitely be having a baby by the end of next year =D

Anyways, just my quick update!!

No comments:

Post a Comment