Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's a BOY!!

So we found out on the 4th that we are having a lil boy!! DH is beyond excited I can't even begin to describe =P We almost didn't think he was going to be able to tell us, because apparently I am not U/S friendly LOL but luckily he moved just right so we could see his dinkie!!! I was right about his positioning too his head is right at my belly button and his feet are in my crotch!! I tell you I have experienced much more pleasant things than kicks to my crotch *eyeroll*

No good U/S pics to share they hardly showed anything interesting at all, so I have to go back on Nov 1st for another U/S so my OB can finish getting his measurements! My blood pressure was up AGAIN at this last appointment so he put me on blood pressure pills to see if that gets it under control... I am hoping so... I am way too early into this pregnancy to be labeled as high risk already...

Lost 2 more pounds this last appointment, so I am hoping by the next one I will at least put on a few pounds FX!!! Anywho... No more updates for now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment