Sunday, April 4, 2010

**Crosshairs**


Woohoo!! After a very stressful week I got my ch's this morning!! Our BD'ing this past week was really complicated and stressful, so I am hoping that all that hassle pays off! I got the + OPK on Tuesday and DH was going out of town on Wednesday morning so I thought it was perfect timing... Well Thursday comes and still no temp rise, so I had to make a 2 hour drive after I got off work at 5: 30 to go BD with DH and drive back.. I didn't get home 'til about 12:30 a.m. I was overly exhausted!! Upside being if we conceive this cycle we would have conceived on April Fools Day and the Due Date would be December 23 with is 4 days before DH's birthday!!! I am doing my very best to stay as optimistic as possible this cycle!! I want this to happen so badly and we are 3 cycles down and only 2 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment