Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Gearing Up For a New Cycle!

Feeling a little better today about TTC... I am still overly sick of the situation, but I discovered something the other day that made me feel a little better. Apparently you can buy injectibles for alot cheaper by ordering them from Europe!! So at least I know if the Clomid doesn't work for us, than maybe we do have further options we can look into.
The ones from Europe are much more realistic for our financial position, than buying them from the U.S. There would be absolutely no way we could dump 3 to 5 grand into one cycle. That is just not for us in any way shape or form!!
I have decided not to temp until after I finish the Clomid, I am thinking a little mini break from temping might make me feel a little less stressed *shrugs* I don't know if its working, but I am happy not having to hear that damn (excuse the language) beep every morning!! Unfortunately it seems that William is going to be out of time when its O time for us again :( He is only working 2-3 hours away so he plans on driving back and forth. I just feel so bad that he is going to have to do that. He is SO dedicated to TTC that as soon as I mentioned that he was going to be gone during O week he said "I'll just drive back and forth" There was no more talk, he made up his mind :)
I find it absolutely amazing that he wants this as much as I do, actually probably more. It also saddens me to know that if he had picked any other woman he would be a father already. Not only did I make him wait years before trying, but now we are struggling :( He gets upset every time I mention that and tells me that he would rather have me than children if it came down to that. And for him, that means more than words could ever describe. He sure does know how to make a girl feel good about herself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment