Wednesday, February 24, 2010

150mg **Round 2**

Currently CD16 and it looks like I may have O'd yesterday.. Although I suppose that would be a good thing so I am not complaining lol =) My OB put me on Metformin a couple weeks ago at my last appointment and I wonder if that had a hand in me O'ing earlier? I suppose only time will tell!! The Metformin is ridiculous!! It has had my tummy so upset for the past couple weeks it's not even funny!! I almost want to stop taking it, but if I did O yesterday and the Met was the cause than I don't want to mess with a good thing KWIM :-) Other than that nothing overly interesting is going on.. Still have to work some kinks out when it comes to the house situation, and our remodeling discussions are becoming more and more frequent... DH wants to start on the 'baby to be's room' but I kind of want to wait... I am optimistic that we are going to get pregnant, but IF we don't than there are other places in the house I would like to start remodeling first. Oh well, we will see =)

No comments:

Post a Comment