Friday, January 29, 2010

CH's never looked so beautiful!!


It seems I ovulated!!! Late that is, on CD21, but ovulated none the less! It's amazing how exciting this can be, considering we haven't achieved pregnancy yet I feel so much closer to our goal. William was confused when I woke up this morning and told him I had O'd over the weekend. We had talked and kind of both decided we had no faith in the 150mg and as I posted the other day our TTC journey would have been over.

Now that the 150mg worked, he wants to continue to TTC. Which is okay, but we've also got to deal with buying this place and remodeling it. I am just afraid of over whelming us. William is pretty adamant(in his way) about continuing to TTC. I am leaning towards yes at the moment only because we've come this far and I have put my body through too much crap to give up now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment