Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day/Grandpa In Hospital

Was alot harder than I thought it would be... Although I did enjoy spending the morning with my mom... I dyed her hair, we went shopping, etc.. It was nice and got my mind off of everything for the most part... At least for a little while anyway =(
I am so overly depressed, I think it makes it even worse that our 3 year wedding anniversary is coming up at the end of this month... I so want to give DH a child and the thought it may not happen for us is over bearing.. On top of everything else we only have one more cycle after this one.. At that point our ability to have extra help stops and our chances to conceive without medical intervention is next to zero...
I so wish I could be like DH and be so positive all the time, but I see the world for what it is and not what I want it to be as he does...

After my beyond crappy day, I get a call a little while ago that my Grandpa fell off a ladder and hit his head... He has bleeding in his brain and some swelling as well. The doctors say they will not know the full extent of damage for a couple of days.. So until than we are all on pins and needles...

No comments:

Post a Comment